Thursday, November 29, 2007

First post

After reading all the wonderful snarky blogs out there about childhood things, I decided to start my own. Here, I will be discussing anything: toys, books, movies, TV shows, fashion, you name it.

So, what gives me the right to do this? I not only rocked the spandex pants a significant portion of my childhood, but I rocked the neon spandex pants. I was, essentially, a walking highlighter and I thought I was the shit.

While blinding everyone with my outfits, I spent my time reading any crappy 80's and 90's book I could get my hands on, counting the days until TGIF and SNICK, collecting Polly Pockets, and calling all the cute boys on my Dream Phone. Oh yeah, I was cool.

Anything goes here, just leave a comment if you have something you'd like me to write about or anything. Hope you enjoy this, and if you don't, then you're a geekburger. Ha.

5 comments:

ubelong2matt said...

I don't really remember much about the 90's personally. I was just a kid who didn't focus on clothes or anything of that sort. I mostly just watched TV. I'll see what kind of crap I can contribute here! :P

Anonymous said...

OMG- I loved SNIK and TGIF. I never missed either. "Are you afraid of the Dark"? was one of my favorite shows. Now that I think about it, I really wonder where those kids parents were. If you could review and blog about them, that's be great.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is terrific. I read about it over on Tiff's BSC blog, and have added it to my favorites and will visit it often.

We must have grown up during the same time period, because I remember *everything* you've mentioned so far.

Keep it up -- and welcome to the blogosphere! :)

snappleaddict said...

Thank you, thank you! I'm so excited people actually want to read this!

Tess said...

Geekburger! :D Ahahahahaha, I LOVE Full House. ♥