Saturday, January 19, 2008

Library fun!

So, I had my mom drop me off at our library yesterday (I can't drive until March because I had a seizure, which sucks so bad), and in between avoiding the new librarian who happens to be this bitch who dated my friend, I snuck into the kid's room and got tons of new stuff, including a few Gymnasts books! I'm so excited that they still had those (our library is really small, so they have the habit of getting rid of all the old books to make room for new ones, so all of the Girl Talk books are gone, but don't worry, I still have a few of mine), that I am going to save the Dream Phone boys for a while and write up about the Pinecones. It will probably take me like 20 minutes to read it, so look for a new post def by tonight. Pinecones 4-ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always saw Gymnasts in the bookmobile but never checked one out. Should I be regretting this now?

snappleaddict said...

I liked them a lot, but I preferred BSC and SVH. They weren't bad, but not enough dramz for me.