Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sighting!

OMG you guys, I was watching Full House today and guess who was a guest star? Sharon Cherski (real name: Devon Odessa)! I would love to do posts on episodes of My So-Called Life, but I just can't bring myself to snark on something that's so genuinely good. I had the same problem last night, I was going to read a Judy Blume book, but I couldn't find one to make fun of (I remembered about Forever today, so as soon as I find my copy I'm so posting, and I don't own Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret so I totes need to go to the library). But anyway, I was way excited about a MSCL cast member appearance that wasn't Angela or Brian Krakow, and the commercials I keep on seeing about a Bring It On marathon weekend on ABC Family. If there's no good Lifetime movies on, I'm so watching it all. I can't help it, I think I love bad movies and books more than good ones.

So, coming up soon: The good, the bad, and the ugly boys you can call on your Dream Phone, a ridiculous Girl Talk book, possibly some 80's Degrassi, a truly awful Full House Stephanie book, and the best 80's preteen anorexia book EVER.

Time for me to find my favorite Lip Smacker!

2 comments:

emily said...

I wanted to know why several of my fave books/their authors mentioned my so-called life as an obsession/addiction, so I looked up some clips on youtube, and one just led to another, and another, and another . . . and that night I went to sleep around one, having started to watch clips around 9-ish. It is amazing.

And I totally have Forever! It's not so bad, but it's a little cliched.

OMG, I so now what you mean about bad books being preferable to good ones. I was sitting in Barnes & Noble today with a Jodi Picoult novel, My Sister's Keeper, which a friend recommended and it's really good, but then I saw a shelf of Gossip Girl books. I spent the better part of the afternoon/evening reading several Gossip Girl novels. Sad, but true. Oh, and that was after reading Seventeen and People for several hours. Yeah, I'm sad.

snappleaddict said...

Don't worry, I own every Gossip Girl, It Girl, A-List, and The Clique book. They're addicting.