Thursday, January 24, 2008

Man I'm sad

You know you're a nerd when your Art History teacher says, "Leonardo, Michaelangelo, and Raphael were..." and the first answer that pops into your mind is "ninja turtles."

Also nerdy: when shown a painting by Andrew Wyeth, you remind yourself that he's not related to Ashley, followed by the reminder that Ashley's a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

And finally, the guy in front of me has the hairiest neck I have ever seen in my life, and I totes got "Thriller" stuck in my head. I'm sick, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Also nerdy: when shown a painting by Andrew Wyeth, you remind yourself that he's not related to Ashley, followed by the reminder that Ashley's a FICTIONAL CHARACTER."

Gotta love the BSC!!! I would totally have thought the same thing and man, that IS sad...lol.

MilkMan said...

Haha, I was totally going to quote and comment on the same passage Michelle just highlighted because I ALWAYS did that with Andrew Wyeth. And I was an art major so it's like 100x worse.